Vietnam visa from China
Visa is required for citizens of China to visit Vietnam. Chinese citizens may apply for a visa from a Vietnamese embassy or consulate in China (Beijing) or closest to their country of residence.
Summit the following in person or by mail:
• Original Passport (with at least 01 month validity from the date of leaving Vietnam)
• One completed application form for a Vietnam visa
• One passport sized photo of 4×6 cm (see photo requirements)
• Visa fee by Money order to Certified check, payable to THE EMBASSY OF VIETNAM
• Prepaid self-addressed return envelop, preferably by FedEx or Priority Courier Indian Post with tracking number.
Vietnamese Embassy in Beijing, China
Embassy of Vietnam in China: No. 32, Guang Hua Lu, Jian Guo Men Wai
Tel: (86-10) 6532 1155
Fax: (86-10) 6532 5720
Vietnamese Consulate in Guangzhou, China
Consulate of Vietnam in China: Hotel Landmark B building north 2nd floor, Qiaoguang rd (Haizhu square), Guangzho
Vietnamese Consulate in Kun Ming, China
Consulate of Vietnam in China: No. 507, HongTa Mansion,1 No. 155 Beijing Road, Kunming, China
Fax: + 0086-871-3516667
Vietnamese Consulate in Nanning, China
Consulate of Vietnam in China: 1ST floor, Touzi Dasha, 109 Minzu Avenue, Nanning, China
Tel: 0086 13877100843
Fax: (86-77) 1553 47
Vietnamese Consulate in Hong Kong, China
Consulate of Vietnam in China: 15/F, Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, China
Tel: (852) 2591 4517 / 2591 4510
Fax: (852) 2591 4524 / 2591 4539
Not in China? Visit our Embassy Locator for information about your local Vietnamese embassy.
You can also apply online for a Vietnam visa on arrival which seems the cheapest and easiest way to get a visa to Vietnam from China. The total cost is from 35 – 50 USD/person. Click here to see how it works.