Vietnam travel visa
Getting a Vietnam Travel visa by yourself is a two step process:
First: You will need to get a copy of hotel confirmation or letter of confirmation from tour operator with signature and company stamp.
Second: Then you will need to take this confirmation along with the application form and two passport size photos and an original of your passport to the Embassy or Consulate of Vietnam in your region in order to have your visa processed.
Requirements For Foreign Citizens To Enter Vietnam
- Passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay
- Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel
- Visa is Required
- Vaccination – None Required
Requirements For Foreign Citizens To Obtain Visa To Vietnam
- Passport must have at least six months remaining validity
- Application form fully completed and signed
- Passport-type photograph
- FOR TOURIST: Copy of hotel confirmation or letter of confirmation from tour operator with signature and company stamp/li>
Important: Vietnam has set travel visa exemption for Ordinary passport holders of Asian Countries as Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam and East Asia Countries as South Korean, Japan, Some countries from Europe as Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Russia.
See more information about Vietnam visa exemption
To obtain Visa Support Authorization (Official Travel Visa from Vietnam) choose Click to “Apply Visa” Button or complete Visa Application Form.