Rush visa to vietnam
What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
With the rush option you can get your approval letter within a few hours of application and making payment.
* Morning request: If you submit your application and pay the fee by 8.00 AM Vietnamese time, we will send you the letter by 2.30PM (4 working hours processing) or 5.30PM (8 working hours processing) on the same day
* Noon request: If you submit your application and pay the fee by 9.30 AM, Vietnamese time, we will send you the letter by 5.00 PM on the same day (04 working hour processing).
Note: Any urgent application submitted after 1:00 PM on weekday or any time during weekend, the visa result will be available on the next business day following our working hours here.
What if my flight is on a Saturday or Sunday?
NO applications can be processed on weekends due to the closure of the Immigration office, so you may need to change your flight to the following Monday.
ALERT: If you cannot change the arrival time, we kindly suggest you your guarantee service with the procedures and fees as follows:
– If you take flight with Viet Nam airlines (VN) or Thai Airways (TG), kindly provide us for personal information and flight number, we will work with the airlines to make sure you be allowed to get on board. Then our assistant will welcome you upon the arrival airport and support you to get the visa here.
– With other airlines, kindly contact with the airlines if they allow you to take the flight with introduction from a travel agency. If yes, then we will arrange the assistant to support you upon the arrival airport to get visa.
Can it be guaranteed?
In most cases, there is NO problem to get an approval letter within 4 or 8 working hours. However, we CANNOT guarantee it in case of natural catastrophe, city-wide light cutoff, Vietnam Immigration Department system error, and sudden new policies from the government and so on that we cannot process your urgent request. In these events, would like to solve as follows:
– If you pay for the “super urgent service” (4 working hours) but receive the result of your application between 4 to 8 working hours, we will refund you the difference between the fee of the “super urgent service” and the “urgent service”.
– If you pay for the “urgent service” but not receive the result of your application within 8 working hours, we will refund you the difference between the fee of the “urgent service” and the “normal service”.
We should not be held responsible for any loss incurred in case your application is not approved in time.
Please inform us by email or phone to ensure same-day rush service. We charge an additional US$10 for 8 working hours processing and US$20 for 4 working hours process.